TIMES TABLE FLASH CARDS
Children are born ready, able and eager to learn. That’s why these ‘Learn by Doing’ Times Tables flashcards have been designed to ensure your little one can reach their full potential.
Children start to build their knowledge of times tables in Year 2 (6 – 7 years).
26 double-sided brightly-coloured flashcards, making it easy to recognize and remember each times table. The skip counting set helps to count objects quicker through multiples (e.g 2, 4, 6, 8…), all designed within the outlines of the number. It helps to identify patterns in numbers, as well as a great foundation for number sense and learning the multiplication facts.
When your child becomes really confident, why not try skip counting backwards.
We hope your child enjoys learning their times tables with our cards and remember, each child is wonderfully different, and they will learn at different rates.
- The cards have been simply designed.
- Brightly-coloured for high contrast.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with tips on which times tables to start, at what age and which to follow on with.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they last and can be passed down.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.
MATERIAL SPEC & PACKAGING
The cards are printed on FSC durable paper stock, with a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean. The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands. The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources.
The box is 125mm wide x 165mm length x 22mm depth.
Each card is A6 105mm x 148mm.
Approx total weight 193g.
Caution: We recommend that children 3 years and under should be supervised when using our flashcards. Cards and packaging should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard.