NUMBERS + TIMES TABLES FLASH CARDS
A multi-pack which includes our Numbers & Times Tables cards. The great thing about buying both packs at the same time means you can use them together.
24 double-sided card. Children are born ready, able and eager to learn. That’s why these ‘Learn by Doing’ number flashcards have been designed to ensure your little one can reach their full potential. Count all the way to 110, do simple sums and learn to associate the numbers with the words and numbers with the dots.
In each pack are 24 double-sided Montessori style learning cards. Two sets of numbers from 0-9, to place cards next to each other and count to over a hundred! On the reverse (of one set) are the corresponding number of dots and, on the other set are the respective words (‘one’, ‘two’ etc) for spelling and association. The pack also contains a plus, minus, times, divide, and equals symbol, providing longevity of learning by helping to create simple sums. Included is a single card with all numbers from 1 up to 110! The simplicity of the dots act as a visual aid and, one of the suggested games includes placing favourite items over each dot to help them count. As the saying goes, ‘Smarties have the answer’ and using treats as a counting aid by placing them over the dots is a great incentive!
Children are born ready, able and eager to learn. That’s why these ‘Learn by Doing’ Times Tables flashcards have been designed to ensure your little one can reach their full potential.
Children start to build their knowledge of times tables in Year 2 (6 – 7 years).
26 double-sided brightly-coloured flashcards, making it easy to recognize and remember each times table. The skip counting set helps to count objects quicker through multiples (e.g 2, 4, 6, 8…), all designed within the outlines of the number. It helps to identify patterns in numbers, as well as a great foundation for number sense and learning the multiplication facts.
When your child becomes really confident, why not try skip counting backwards.
We hope your child enjoys learning their times tables with our cards and remember, each child is wonderfully different, and they will learn at different rates.
- The cards have been simply designed
- Black and white for high contrast with no distractions for the number cards and a contrast with the brightly-coloured cards for the times tables set.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with numerous ways to play with numbers and times tables, helping to learn in a fun and engaging way.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they last for years to come and can be handed down.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.
Boost confidence, and develop more understanding about numbers and multiplication.